Monday, June 14, 2010

February? Really?



I had the privilege yesterday to visit with a childhood friend and meet her fiance. It was one of several moments over the last half a year that have made me intensely grateful for those people who have known me for longer the 12 years - people who knew me when I was knobby kneed, when I got glasses and braces in the same year, when I lived in a bathing suit all summer (chosen for it's sturdiness against the amazing damage water can do when you fly off a tube due to my father's vicious "rides").

She mentioned that she still periodically checks our blog to see if there's anything new. This was a bit ironic since I had just check the day before and thought, "February? Really? The last time I posted was February? Pictures of a frozen lake and snow men?" I had thought about posting something new, but figured, after four months, who's checking anymore.

And so, inspired by my good friend Liz, I have returned. No promises. But at the very least, there's a few updated pictures. We had a great time with our boys at Festival of the Arts downtown last weekend. So here are a few of my favorites from those two days.







No comments:

Post a Comment